Construct a reliable brand reputation
Service availability and safety is the key to success in the building equipment market. Building occupants depend on the safe and efficient functioning of equipment such as lift systems, escalators, automatic parking systems, gates, doors and windows to effectively carry out their day-to-day operations.
TÜV SÜD provides a complete suite of one-stop testing, certification, inspection, assessments and assurance services for building equipment manufacturers to support them throughout their product life cycle. For building equipment in operations, TÜV SÜD supports manufacturers in ensuring smooth operation. When modernisation is needed, TÜV SÜD supports manufacturers to carry out any upgrade in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner.
Our services enable manufacturers to build a positive brand reputation through reduction in equipment downtime while managing their risks and liability by meeting all safety requirements necessary.
Our services at a glance
- Recurring inspections in accordance with BetrSichV (German Ordinance on Industrial Safety and Health)
- Support with safety and hazard assessments.
- Testing in accordance with national and international standards (e.g. German VAwS, BGV A3, EZM)
- Certification and production monitoring of quality assurance systems (EN 13015 and Lift Directive 95/16/EC)
- Maintenance checks
- Assessment of the state of repair
- State of repair reports
- Action plans
- Support with safety and hazard assessments
- Inspections after major modifications
- Identification of user and technical requirement profiles
- Energy efficiency